Dental Supplements – Vitamins & Minerals
The dental supplements has been specially formulated to promote strong, healthy teeth and gums. By boosting specific vitamins & minerals levels, they support our body natural remineralisation process and sustenance of healthy tissue.
These tablets ensure your teeth are getting all they need to stay strong and remineralised from within, promoting long term oral health and preventing those nutrition-deficiency related conditions, like tooth decay, lining inflammation and enamel hypoplasia.
- Vitamin K2 & D3 improve calcium absorption, directing it to teeth & bones
- Vitamin E, C & A promote formation of tissue & maintain healthy gums
- Rich in minerals to support natural teeth remineralisation
- Supply: 30 tablets: 1 month / 90 tablets: 3 months
- 1 person / once a day
- Comes in glass jar, aluminium lid & compostable paper box
Take one tablet orally per day, preferably at mealtime or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Store in a cool, dry area protected from light and heat.
Calcium 100mg^, Vitamin C 250mg*^, Magnesium 75mg^, Potassium 50mg^, Vitamin D3 1000IU^, Vitamin E 10mg*^, Iron 3.5mg^, Vitamin K2 (MK7) 62.5mcg*^, Vitamin A 350mcg*^, Copper 0.25mg^, Zinc 0.75mg^, Manganese 0.20mg^. *Organic, ^Food Grade.