A Good Company – iPhone Case
0% plastic. 100% design.
These sustainable phone cases are made in Sweden, from the linseed plants waste, grown by a local farmer just around the corner. 100% biodegradable and truly eco-friendly without compromising on design.
A Good Company plants a tree per case and it can be swapped and recycled at anytime for a new one with their circularity system.
A Good Company – iPhone Case Yellow Neon0% plastic. Made from 100% plants
- Designed and produced in Sweden
- 29 vibrant designs
- 100% biodegradable
- Recycle your case and get a new one at any time with A Good Loop
- A Vegan Society Certified product
- Pick iPhone: 6, 6S, 7, 8, 7 Plus, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max
- Protects the glass: Yes
- Compostable: Yes
- All cases are printed by hand – slightly variations can apply
- What colour do you use to print: Waterbased colour
- Case type: Hardcover
- How it is packaged: In a red Stone Paper box
- How we bring it to our warehouse: We ship in bulk without any plastics
- The delivery method to warehouse: Truck & Vessel
- Factory: The Mobile Case Factory
- What climate-issue are we addressing: Plastic-pollution
- Time to market: 12 months
- Weight: 20 grams
- How to recycle: Biodegrade but preferably use A Good Loop
4% TO A GOOD FOUNDATION
For every purchase you make, ‘The Good Company’ donates 4% to A Good Foundation.
A Good Foundation works with communities across the globe to create a positive impact through different sustainable initiatives.
The long-term aim is to eradicate mindless consumption and help people make more conscious decisions. They do this through educational outreach, community support and environmental efforts like planting trees.
‘The Good Company’ operates on a bold promise with a 100% no fee model, meaning all donations go straight to the cause.