A Good Company – Pocket Diary A6
It’s small enough to fit in the pocket of your jacket and ideal for writing down casual notes, interesting observations and sudden ideas. Made from Stone Paper with perforated pages. It comes in a 3-pack.
At a glance:
- Packed in a bundle of three – perforated pages
- It opens effortlessly and lies completely flat
- It’s water-resistant, preventing ink from bleeding through
- It’s resistant to tearing and won’t cause paper cuts
- Contains no wood-pulp, no water and no added chemicals
- A Cradle to Cradle certified product & printed with soy ink
- Number of pages: 64
- How it is packaged: In a Stone Paper box
- How we bring it to our warehouse: We produce and ship in bulk without plastic
- The delivery method to warehouse: Vessel
- Factory: The Stone Paper Factory
- What climate-issue are we addressing: Deforestation
- Time to market: 6 months
- Size: A6, 10,5×14,8 cm
- Sheet: 144gsm Stone Paper
- How to recycle: Waste-to-energy, plastic-bin or let it photodegrade in nature
4% TO A GOOD FOUNDATION
For every purchase you make, ‘The Good Company’ donates 4% to A Good Foundation.
A Good Foundation works with communities across the globe to create a positive impact through different sustainable initiatives.
The long-term aim is to eradicate mindless consumption and help people make more conscious decisions. They do this through educational outreach, community support and environmental efforts like planting trees.
‘The Good Company’ operates on a bold promise with a 100% no fee model, meaning all donations go straight to the cause.