A Good Company – Bullet Point Journal
The Stone Paper Bullet Journal is more than just a handmade notebook. It’s a down-to-earth analogue productivity tool that helps you keep track of your life, the events that have transpired and what’s coming next.
At a glance:
- It opens effortlessly & lies completely flat
- It’s water-resistant, preventing ink from bleeding through
- Vegan certified leather cover
- It’s resistant to tearing & won’t cause paper cuts
- Contains no wood-pulp, no water & no added chemicals
- A Cradle to Cradle certified product
- Number of pages: 144
- How it is packaged: In a Stone Paper box
- we bring it to our warehouse: We produce and ship in bulk without plastic
- The delivery method to warehouse: Vessel
- Factory: The Stone Paper Factory
- What climate-issue are we addressing: Deforestation
- Time to market: 6 months
- Size: A5, 21×14,8 cm
- Sheet: 144gsm Stone Paper
- Certificates:The Vegan Society, Cradle to Cradle, Reach
- How to recycle: Waste-to-energy, plastic-bin or let it photodegrade in nature
4% TO A GOOD FOUNDATION
For every purchase you make, ‘The Good Company’ donates 4% to A Good Foundation.
A Good Foundation works with communities across the globe to create a positive impact through different sustainable initiatives.
The long-term aim is to eradicate mindless consumption and help people make more conscious decisions. They do this through educational outreach, community support and environmental efforts like planting trees.
‘The Good Company’ operates on a bold promise with a 100% no fee model, meaning all donations go straight to the cause.