A Good Company – Notebook A5
Made from recycled stone, it’s the world’s first climate-positive notebook. The water-proof, naturally white stone paper has no grain direction, resulting in a silky-smooth writing experience.
At a glance:
- You can choose from – lined, blank or dotted pages
- It opens effortlessly and lies completely flat
- Water resistant, preventing ink from bleeding through
- Resistant to tearing and won’t cause paper cuts
- Contains no wood-pulp, no water & no added chemicals
- A Cradle to Cradle certified product
- Printed with soy ink
- Number of pages: 144
- How it is packaged: In a Stone Paper box
- How we bring it to our warehouse: We produce and ship in bulk without plastic
- The delivery method to warehouse: Vessel
- Factory: The Stone Paper Factory
- What climate-issue are we addressing: Deforestation
- Time to market: 6 months
- Size: A5, 21×14,8 cm
- Sheet: 144gsm Stone Paper
- Lined: 7 mm between the lines
- How to recycle: Waste-to-energy, plastic-bin or let it photodegrade in nature
4% TO A GOOD FOUNDATION
For every purchase you make, ‘The Good Company’ donates 4% to A Good Foundation.
A Good Foundation works with communities across the globe to create a positive impact through different sustainable initiatives.
The long-term aim is to eradicate mindless consumption and help people make more conscious decisions. They do this through educational outreach, community support and environmental efforts like planting trees.
‘The Good Company’ operates on a bold promise with a 100% no fee model, meaning all donations go straight to the cause.