A Good Company – Mobile Cable
The Mobile Cable is a 3-1 cable, with USB-C laptop, a lightning iPhone, and a Micro-USB for Android or wireless headphones. Made only from recycled material and braided with ballistic nylon covering which keeps it secure and prevents fraying even with intense use.
It comes with a lifetime warranty!
At a glance:
- 3-in-1 charging cable: Lightning/Type C/Micro USB Cable for iPhone, iPad, Huawei, HTC, LG, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Android smartphones, Macbooks and more
- Made from recycled nylon and recycled BPA-free plastic
- Comes only with a velcro band – no unnecessary packaging like other cables
- 1,5 meter (3,5 foot) long
- Charge multiple devices at once – lighting fast at 3.1 amps
- It tolerates being bent over 13000 times
- Lifetime warranty – the last cable you will ever buy!
- How it is packaged: In a Stone Paper envelope
- How we bring it to our warehouse: We produce and ship in bulk without plastic
- The delivery method to warehouse: Vessel
- Factory: The Mobile Cable Factory
- What climate-issue are we addressing: Plastic damaging earth
- Material: Reused nylon, recycled BPA-free plastic and velcro band
- Max throughput shared: 3.1 A
- Cables: Lighting, micro USB and USB Type C
- Certificates: CE
- How to recycle: Electronic waste
- Second purpose: Paint it with A Good Paint, tricky but fun!
4% TO A GOOD FOUNDATION
For every purchase you make, ‘The Good Company’ donates 4% to A Good Foundation.
A Good Foundation works with communities across the globe to create a positive impact through different sustainable initiatives.
The long-term aim is to eradicate mindless consumption and help people make more conscious decisions. They do this through educational outreach, community support and environmental efforts like planting trees.
‘The Good Company’ operates on a bold promise with a 100% no fee model, meaning all donations go straight to the cause.