A Good Company – Refill Grass Pen
The Natural Grass Pen is one of a kind.
You see, most of the pens out there are terrible for the environment, made from the worst kind of plastics. ‘A Good Company’ has spent half a year designing and developing our Natural Grass Pen, which is made using only natural meadow grass and recycled BPA-free plastics.
At a glance:
- Meadow grass and BPA-free plastics
- Can be refilled
- The price is per item not a bundle of four
- Biogas and waste heat drives the factory
- Size : 15 cm
- Item Weight: 9 g
- Ink colour: Blue
- How it is packaged: In a Stone Paper envelope
- How we bring it to our warehouse: We produce and ship in bulk without plastic
- The delivery method to warehouse: Vessel
- Factory: The Natural Pen Factory
- What climate-issue are we addressing: 8 ton of plastic
- Time to market: 4 months
- How to recycle: First, by refills. When done, place in the plastic bin
4% TO A GOOD FOUNDATION
For every purchase you make, ‘The Good Company’ donates 4% to A Good Foundation.
A Good Foundation works with communities across the globe to create a positive impact through different sustainable initiatives.
The long-term aim is to eradicate mindless consumption and help people make more conscious decisions. They do this through educational outreach, community support and environmental efforts like planting trees.
‘The Good Company’ operates on a bold promise with a 100% no fee model, meaning all donations go straight to the cause.