A Good Company – Bamboo Straws 6-pack
Plastic straws are a menace to our oceans. The Bamboo Straw is the counter reaction and it comes in a six-pack with a metal brush. 100% biodegradable and completely without plastic.
At a glance:
- 6-pack bamboo straw with 1 metal brush
- 100% biodegradable
- Length: 19,5 cm
- Inner diameter: 3,5 cm
- Crafted from sustainably grown bamboo from the nearby Zhejiang mountains
- The straws can vary in size and style
- How it is packaged: In a Stone Paper envelope
- How we bring it to our warehouse: We produce and ship in bulk without plastic
- The delivery method to warehouse: Vessel
- Factory: The Toothbrush and Straw Factory
- What climate-issue are we addressing: Plastic damaging earth
- Sizes: 20 cm
- Nr in a package: 6 bamboo straws + 1 cleaning brush
- Certificates: The Vegan Society, Reach
- Washable in dishwasher machine: Yes
- How to recycle: Waste-to-energy or biodegrade in nature, brush in metallic
- Second purpose: Shoot peas with it, use as a flower stick or make a small tambourine with lenses and tape
4% TO A GOOD FOUNDATION
For every purchase you make, ‘The Good Company’ donates 4% to A Good Foundation.
A Good Foundation works with communities across the globe to create a positive impact through different sustainable initiatives.
The long-term aim is to eradicate mindless consumption and help people make more conscious decisions. They do this through educational outreach, community support and environmental efforts like planting trees.
‘The Good Company’ operates on a bold promise with a 100% no fee model, meaning all donations go straight to the cause.