A Good Company – Bamboo Cutlery Set
The process of making bamboo cutlery sets starts with collecting bamboo at the factories own hectares of forests. It dries outside just next to the factory and is then carefully crafted by hand into forks, knives and spoons. 100% biodegradable and 0% plastic.
At a glance:
- Made from sustainably grown bamboo
- Lightweight—very portable
- Unlike wood, bamboo naturally repels water and fat
- Available in kids’ and adults’ sizes
- Bamboo has natural antibacterial properties
- Comfortable grip
- 100% biodegradable
- How it is packaged: In a Stone Paper envelope, wrapped with a natural lace
- How we bring it to our warehouse: We produce and ship in bulk without plastic
- The delivery method to warehouse: Vessel
- Factory: The Cutlery Factory
- What climate-issue are we addressing: Deforestation & Plastic
- Sizes: Sizes: Adult 20 cm / Kids 16,5 cm
- Certificates: The Vegan Society, Reach
- How to recycle: Waste-to-energy or biodegrade in nature
- Second Purpose: Perfect for creating patterns with A Good Clay or when baking
4% TO A GOOD FOUNDATION
For every purchase you make, ‘The Good Company’ donates 4% to A Good Foundation.
A Good Foundation works with communities across the globe to create a positive impact through different sustainable initiatives.
The long-term aim is to eradicate mindless consumption and help people make more conscious decisions. They do this through educational outreach, community support and environmental efforts like planting trees.
‘The Good Company’ operates on a bold promise with a 100% no fee model, meaning all donations go straight to the cause.