A Good Company – Water Bottle 500ml
500 ml stainless steel bottle powder-coated in eight different vibrating colours. These water bottles have been designed as far away from glossy and trendy to avoid the mindless consumption. Instead ‘A Good Company’ has created this one permanent collection. Packed in a beautiful organic cotton bag.
At a glance:
- Size: 500 ml
- 48 hours cold – Despite the outside temperature, your drink will stay fresh and ice-cold. The double-walled vacuum insulation hinders you from sipping lukewarm water.
- 20 hours hot – Retain your hot tea or coffee hot and fresh. Perfect for those winter walks and cold morning commutes.
- Leak-proof and BPA-free 304 stainless steel
- Does not retain or impart any flavour
- Packed in a beautiful organic cotton bag
- How it is packaged: In a Stone Paper envelope and a organic cotton bag
- How we bring it to our warehouse: We produce and ship in bulk without plastic
- Recommended by National Geographics
- The delivery method to warehouse: Vessel
- Factory: The Bottle Factory
- What climate-issue are we addressing: Plastic damaging earth
- Material: Stainless steel 304, organic cotton
- Weight: 245 grams
- Dish washable: Yes
- Dimensions: 267mm x 70 mm base x 47 mm lid
- Certificates: CE
- How to recycle: Metallic recycling
- Second purpose: Is there even a second life. Boil it and reuse eternally
4% TO A GOOD FOUNDATION
For every purchase you make, ‘The Good Company’ donates 4% to A Good Foundation.
A Good Foundation works with communities across the globe to create a positive impact through different sustainable initiatives.
The long-term aim is to eradicate mindless consumption and help people make more conscious decisions. They do this through educational outreach, community support and environmental efforts like planting trees.
‘The Good Company’ operates on a bold promise with a 100% no fee model, meaning all donations go straight to the cause.