A Good Company – Wheat Straw
The Wheat straw is an agricultural waste turned into a straw. That provides an additional income stream for farmers, without impacting food production or increasing energy inputs, and without putting new land into production. 100-pack and 100% biodegradable.
At a glance:
- 100-pack of natural wheat straws
- 100% biodegradable
- Can easily be cut to fit kids
- Packed in a Stone Paper box with an insert
- How it is packaged: In a Stone Paper box with an insert
- How we bring it to our warehouse: We produce and ship in bulk without plastic
- The delivery method to warehouse: Vessel
- Factory: The Wheat Straw Factory
- What climate-issue are we addressing: Plastic damaging earth
- Sizes: 20 cm/li>
- Nr in a package: 100 pcs
- Certificates: The Vegan Society, Reach, FDA approved, BSCI factory approval
- Washable in dishwasher machine: Yes
- How to recycle: Waste-to-energy or biodegrade in nature
- Second purpose: Christmas decorations
4% TO A GOOD FOUNDATION
For every purchase you make, ‘The Good Company’ donates 4% to A Good Foundation.
A Good Foundation works with communities across the globe to create a positive impact through different sustainable initiatives.
The long-term aim is to eradicate mindless consumption and help people make more conscious decisions. They do this through educational outreach, community support and environmental efforts like planting trees.
‘The Good Company’ operates on a bold promise with a 100% no fee model, meaning all donations go straight to the cause.